The only Foley catheter with a micro-camera for visualization and navigation of the urethra for nurses. Also, it allows urologists to place a guidewire under direct vision rather than calling for a flexible scope.
Improve Patient Outcomes
Vision can reduce patient discomfort, pain, risk of injuries and infections, and other complications.
DirectVision avoids the costs of multiple complex placement procedures, corrective surgeries and can help to avoid HAC penalties.
The DirectVision® family of products is intended to:
• Reduce patient pain and injury associated with difficult catheterizations
• Reduce the frequency and costs of blind catheterization complications
• Enable more first-pass catheterizations
• Reduce UTIs resulting from difficult catheterizations
• Minimize revenue lost from patient transport due to an inability to catheterize
• Allow urologists to spend more time on higher revenue procedures
Three out of five men (58%) are fearful of urinary (Foley) catheterization, according to the 2016 Urinary Catheter Fear Survey conducted by ORC International
Customer Service hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday.
A SPECIALIST WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS OR LESS.
1220 12th St SE
Washington, DC 20003
COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER
HOURS OF OPERATION
M-F 8AM to 5PM EST